Our Mission is to promote balanced and responsible growth in Butts County, Georgia.
- To provide a forum for discussion of responsible development
- To advocate sustainable growth
- To promote consensus on growth issues
- To promote long-range planning and adequate delivery of government services for all citizens
- To promote a balanced tax base and an enhanced quality of life
- To insure the economic vitality of our communities
Partners for Smart Growth was formed in the Spring of 2007 by a group of individuals, businesses and professional leaders interested in the future of our community. Realizing that Butts County is
on the cusp of fast growth, these leaders want to assure our community avails itself of economic growth opportunities while maintaining its rural character and small town atmosphere.